32 in.H 42 in.D Metal Garden Bed
32 in.H 42 in.D Metal Garden Bed
32” Tall 42 in.D Metal Raised Garden Beds
The 32" tall, 42" round metal raised garden bed is a popular choice for older people because it does not require bending over and relieves some of the strain on the back. It is deep enough to allow plant roots to grow freely, while gardeners can compost directly inside the garden bed. Food-grade paint and corrosion-resistant metal panels will not contaminate the soil, making it safe to grow crops.
All orders to UK addresses are free shipping (metal garden bed accessories can be purchased; email us at email@example.com for more information). Please know that we usually ship through DPD.
All orders are usually shipped within 1-3 business days after payment is received. However, during peak season, orders are shipped within 4-5 business days of being received, excluding holidays.
- Wrong addresses or delivery to another address may incur an address change fee, which is charged to customers.
We have two shipping time limits for your choice: one is 15 business days and one is 30 business days. (Customers can select 15 business days of logistics for 1 pic, 2 pic, or 3 pic orders, but only 30 business days of logistics for 4 pic orders.)
- If you want to freely select the number of pieces and logistics time, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a price quote.
We currently ship to the majority of UK countries. If the destination is an island, it cannot be delivered, including the Isle of Man, Isle of Mull, Hebrides, Skye, Castlebay, North Uist, Lewis and Harris, Mainland, Hoy, Flotta, Graemsay, South Ronaldsay, Burray, Glimps Holm, Lamb Holm, Shapinsay, Gairsay, Stronsay, Papa Stronsay, Eday, and Papa Westray.
- If your order cannot be dispatched due to the address being on an island, we will contact you to cancel it.
Please ensure that the shipping address provided during checkout is accurate and complete. We are not responsible for any delays or delivery issues resulting from incorrect or incomplete addresses.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking information.
You can track the progress of your shipment using the provided tracking number on our website or the carrier's website.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition as you received, unassembled or unused, and in its original packaging. And the logistics label on the outer box is also needed.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please check the status of your shipment in time after the reception. If the product is defective, damaged, or receive the wrong product, please contact us immediately and attach a photo (The photo should clearly show the label on the box and the tracking number label) or a video so that we can quickly evaluate the problem and correct it.
1. If the products are defective, damaged, or wrong products, we are responsible for the returning shipping fee and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason. We will provide the return label, which is an electronic version. You need to print and stick it on the outer package for the return.
2. If the return is for customers' personal reasons (Except Customized Items), we accept no reason returns within 7 working days after receiving the items, while the buyer is responsible for the returning shipping feed based on the express company you choose, and no return label is provided.
3. Pre-order items can be canceled before shipment, and a full refund will be issued.
Note: Customized items are Not accepted for return/exchange, if there is a defect, please contact us first at email@example.com.
How to Returns & Refund
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please kindly provide your order information & proof of pictures/videos of defective products.
2. Our customer service will process your return request within 2 business days. Please wait with patience.
3. If your return request is accepted, we will give you instructions on how and where to send the package. After sending the package out, please kindly inform us of the tracking number.
4. After receiving the package, we will check the goods and information within 3 business days.
5. Once the check is passed, the refund will be automatically issued through the original payment method or the exchange items will be sent to you soon. Keep in mind that your bank or credit card company may also take 5-7 business days to process and mail the refund.
Note: All the products we ship are brand-new products. The product returned will be strictly inspected, and products with traces of use will be sent back to the factory for reprocessing.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Dream Garden Creator
High-quality Zn-Al-Mg alloy material, uniquely added Mg element, better than galvanized panel, acid/alkaline corrosion resistance, up to 20 years of service life.
Easy to Assemble
· Ease of assemble for all ages
· Modular panels
· Shape and size can be easily adjusted
· Smooth metal panel, easy to clean, no mold.
· Paint safety
· Soil safety
· Corner safety
Friendly To Earth
Maintenance and replacement of traditional wooden garden beds requires a lot of wasted wood Purchasing Metal raised beds might be an environmentally conscious decision.
What does "6-in-1" or "9-in-1" modular design mean?
For example, 6-in-1 means there are 6 possible garden beds configurations. You could assemble 6 shapes based on your panels included. The metal raised beds kit contains corner panels and side panels, you can give full play to your creativity to assemble garden beds of different sizes.
What are VEGEGA beds made out of and how long will they last?
VEGEGA is one of the few manufacturers who build metal raised garden beds out of Zn-Al-Mg Steel.
The garden beds made of this material can last up to 20 years.
Is it safe to grow food in VEGEGA Raised Beds?
Decomposing galvanized steel garden beds with Zinc-Aluminum-Magnesium alloy coating requires very high acidity, and the neutral soil in which the crops are grown will not have any effect on the coating.
Neither the metal nor the coating itself will soak any harmful substances into the soil.
Will the bed become overheated in a hot environment?
No, they won't.
This is due to the excellent reflectivity of the galvanized steel, which prevents most of the heat from entering the soil.
Therefore, most of the soil in the bed can quickly absorb and dissipate heat from the edge of the stainless steel.
Our elevated garden beds are excellent in maintaining a uniform and cool soil temperature.
Do VEGEGA raised garden beds have a bottom?
No. the beds are bottomless. This allows excess water to escape, preventing root rot, and allows worms to get into the bed.
By using bottomless beds, you can help plant roots access the nutrients below ground.
Can a raised garden bed go on concrete?
You can start a raised garden almost anywhere: on top of a concrete slab, or in a corner of the garden - as long as it's in a place that gets plenty of sunlight, you're good to go!
What is the thickness of the metal beds?
VEGEGA uses extra strength Zn-Al-Mg coated steel sheet in 0.6 mm thick.
This heavy-duty material is strong enough to hold soil for decades and has a lifespan 7x longer than wooden or plastic beds.